I'm honored to be able to get around on the Internet by being hosted on other blogs.
Being interviewed for blogs, having people review your books on blogs, or just getting a kind mention on a blog is great because this type of personal recommendation grabs the attention of readers who follow their favorite blogs regularly. It's a good way to try to generate word-of-mouth advertising.
Just lately, I've shown up on the following blogs:
- Mara Kim's Belonging to the Lord (10/14)
- Lena Nelson Dooley's A Christian Writer's World (10/14)
- Trish Perry Books site (10/6)
- Natalie's Married to the Preacher (10/4)
- Annette Irby's Net's Notes (10/2)
- Jill Eileen Smith's Spotlight (10/1)
They're some great sites, you should check them out. Also, some of them are holding a drawing for a copy of Out of Her Hands.