ilybox is a brilliant concept—a way to brighten a friend or loved one's day and a way to also pass on a blessing and some encouragement to someone in need. It's the perfect way to share the Good News! Brilliant!
Have you heard of ilybox?
It's the brilliant idea my friend Crystal came up with. Ilybox is a way to bless friends and loved ones AND bless a stranger who really needs a touch of love.
Do you have a friend or loved one who you want to surprise with a nice gift? Maybe a college student or a someone across the miles comes to mind.
Ilybox is a monthly subscription box filled with cool goodies. But what's so cool about the ilybox is that with each gift, you bless someone who really needs something nice in their day with an ilygoxo box. The ilygoxo box helps you to meet the challenge in the Great Commission: Mark 16:15, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." What's nice is that you get to select the destination for your additional box: a jail, hospital, or a women's shelter.
The box pictured included:
- Bright Bands: Wrist bands that remind you to BeBright for Christ.
- Divine Chocolate: Chocolate, 'nuff said.
- A Bath Bomb: Who doesn't love that stuff??
- A waterproof journal: The perfect place to jot down your thoughts.
Additionally, all boxes include:
- Monthly Theme/Scorecard: To tell you all you need to know about what's in the box and why.
- ilychallenges: Daily mini-challenges to keep your life moving in an upward motion.
- ilycard: Sweet notecards with inspiration to fuel your life.
* The ilygoxo boxes are slightly different that the ilybox because they're curated for outreach, discipleship, and bringing more people to Christ.
Check out the ilybox here.