Established in 1999 and named in honor of Catherine Marshall's novel, the Awards recognize excellence in Christian Fiction.
This year's winners are:
- Contemporary (Stand Alone): Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin
- Contemporary (Series, Sequels and Novellas): Home To Holly Springs by Jan Karon
- Historical: A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin
- Lits: Hallie’s Heart by Shelly Beach
- Romance: Remembered by Tammy Alexander
- Suspense: The Cure by Athol Dickson
- Visionary: Scarlet by Stephen Lawhead
- YA: Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson
- First Novel: The Stones Cry Out by Sibella Giorello
Congratulations to all the winners. Now I've got a few more books to add to my TBR pile.