Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Authors @ Douglas County


Today I participated in a taping of a local television program called Authors @ Douglas County. The program runs on our local cable TV station, DC8, and also is put online on their website. Authors @ Douglas County is well done, I'm proud and grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them.

It was a lot of fun to be interviewed by the host, Jamie LaRue, who is the director of our library district. I wish I could tell you whether or not I actually made any sense. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I was told that the program will probably be put online before it airs on television. I'll keep you informed when it's available to view. 

I know that one part of the program, when I was reading from Searching for Spice, will be put on You Tube. Sweet. 

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

I can't wait to see them both.