Sorry to bore you with another me-me, but Jan tagged me, and it sounded like fun.
1. Please, please let me go to Wal-Mart for you.
2. No, don’t pick up the dog poo from the lawn, I want to do it.
3. I love argumentative people, they stimulate my brain.
4. Can we eat Pennsylvania Dutch food every night? Especially chicken hearts?
5. Read a novel? I’d rather watch the movie.
6. Don’t make me go to the Caribbean and sit on a beach!
7. Tomorrow’s Saturday, let’s set the alarm for 6:00 a.m.
8. Pass the pork.
9. Forget the writing, I’d rather enjoy a two hour lunch and a 90 minute visit to Starbucks. (Sorry, girls. I couldn’t resist)
10. Hang out with writers? Naah. I don’t want to.
The picture is of one of my favorite places to hang out in the summer and my little Jack Russell Terrier, Belle.