Sunday, August 05, 2007
My sweet friend Tanya has tagged me to list 15 things that bring me joy. Here they are, not necessarily in any special order:
1. Laughing with my family.
2. Watching my children lovingly banter back and forth with one another.
3. Talking to my husband’s parents and telling them I love them.
4. The first part of each day that is spent with my Lord in prayer.
5. Dappled sunlight on freshly cut grass.
6. The fragrance of lilacs.
7. Writing a great scene for a novel.
8. Spending time with other writers.
9. Working at my day job with beautiful, strong, creative women.
10. Hanging out with my girlfriends.
11. Praying with my girlfriends.
12. Knowing how well loved I am.
13. Helping a friend.
14. Being a part of something bigger than myself.
15. Getting together for a blizzard party with my marvelous neighbors.