Monday, January 07, 2008

I’m walking, yes indeed, I’m walking . . .

Remember that song?

Yes, I’m walking and writing and walking and editing and walking and reading emails and walking and researching on the Internet and walking miles and miles per day on my nifty treadmill desk.

I know I said I’d give an update in a month or five pounds, but all the walking I’ve done in the past several days may have been negated by one lunch. Today I was running errands, and all I could think of was 365 Organic Chocolate Truffles (available at a Whole Foods store near you). Yes, that was my lunch today. Let's see, servings size 3 pieces, calories per serving 170--I can't even tell you how many of those delicious, melt-in-your-mouth candies I ate. Mmmm.

That image looks exactly like my tennis shoes and my legs. Now I can say I have a body double that’s a model or I can say I’m a body double for a model. Same difference.

Sounds like I’m getting punchy. Probably too much sugar. Back to work. Editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking and editing and walking . . .

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

LOL. You are such a hoot.