Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Have a Nice Week


In the wee hours of the morning, I’m leaving for a week in paradise.


I just sent book # 2 off to Tyndale. Whew.

That’s a photo of me on the beach with my girls. Unless I’m married to you or I gave birth to you, that’s about as much of me in a bathing suit that you’ll ever see. I'm in the middle of the photo, if you're wondering.

This photo pretty much sums up what I expect to be doing for the next seven days. Relaxing under the palapa with a good book and loved ones.

7 comments:

tonya said...

Have fun!!

Dawn said...

Nice feet! ;-) Only my husband and my kids get to see me in a bathing suit too. Have a nice, relaxing time on the beach!

Jan Parrish said...

Oh, looks wonderful. I hope you have a fabulous time and come back very refreshed.

Jenny said...

Hey, you're braver than me--I don't own a bathing suit. Can't handle the shopping for one! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

wohoo! the beach!

Heather

Jan Parrish said...

I tagged you on my blog if you are back into reality yet. :)

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

Wow! What fun!

Marion