Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hanging Out


Good news/bad news. My awful sore throat is gone/now I have bronchitis.


I'm still home, and to tell the truth, I'm sure my co-workers don't want me in the office spreading my cooties.


So, here I sit in my corner of the world, which happens to be the corner of my living room, next to my ginormous Christmas tree. You can see my laptop on the footstool in front of my rocking chair.


My writing buddy (dog Belle) is keeping me company. She's learning to live with the Christmas music. Lucky dog, at least I can't sing along to further torment her.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cool shot--looks like you're nearly ready for Christmas.

Dawn said...

Wow, that is one huge tree! Beautiful though. I don't know you, but I do pray you feel better soon. :-)

D. Gudger said...

Nice tree! Luck you for having high ceilings. I'm stuck with 8ft. ceilings, therefore a 6 ft tree...
But...
I have TWO. One in the living room, one in the family room, and small lit trees (no ornaments) in each bedroom. I love Christmas. Sorry you're not feeling well. Bronchitis stinks. Get better for Monday!

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

Neat tree. Neat Belle. Sorry you're sick. I haven't been keeping up, or I'd have known.

Marion

Jan Parrish said...

Beautiful! :) So glad you are starting to feel normal!