Is there a desire that has burned in your heart for years?
Or has a new vision popped into your mind?
Here's the secret to staying motived so you meet your goal:
Don’t wait until you accomplish your goal to be proud of yourself.
Be proud of yourself every time you endeavor to reach your dream.
Be proud of every step you take to meet your goal.
Here are eight ground rules for achieving your dreams:
- Know that creativity is a process, not a product.
- Get started. Don’t quit.
- Recall the delight you experienced in claiming that big dream.
- Be brave. Pursue your dream despite the fear you may fail.
- Understand that failure doesn’t mean it’s the end. It means try again, harder!
- Establish discipline:
- Be clear about your vision.
- Be clear about what’s at stake.
- Contentment is being thankful for what you have.
- Contentment must be learned, and you can learn it.
I wish you all the success in the world, but mostly I wish you joy in your journey because at least one person will be impacted by your diligence, YOU!