Saturday, February 21, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

I wish I could say that one of my children wants to be a writer and has started going to writing groups and conferences with me, but that's not what this is about.** My oldest daughter is following in my footsteps as far as my water consumption goes.

I am one of the most well hydrated women in America. I drink a mini-jug of water daily, and I put a coral calcium bag (like a tea bag) into my water for my calcium supplement. This way I get the H2O and the calcium needed in one shebang.

Anyway, like mother like daughter. Daughter # 1 recently got her own mini-jug and drinks her daily H2O intake that way too.

Don't our water jugs look cute together?

**Yea, I'm always a bit jealous when I see other writer's with their offspring together at conferences. Oh, well. Maybe my children just haven't discovered their writing passion/talent -- yet! A mother can still hope. :)

No comments: