Friday, April 25, 2008

Sentimental . . .

I just got an email from a friend who listened to my interview on the Chuck and Kelly Show (it's available on the upper left side of the blog), and I got in a sentimental mood and went in search of some old photos.

This is a photo of Chuck and Kelly at my wedding. Kelly's gift to us was to DJ our reception. It was quite the hip thing to do in 1979!

On the left is another radio friend, Dave Schreiber, Chuck, Kelly, my friend Debbie, another radio guy--Don Brooks, and my girlfriend Doreen and her husband Andy.

This is me and my darling bridegroom. I was joking about his garter. LOL. My mother was horrified because I didn't have my veil on. Carl and I liked to have fun together--still do, thank God!

I wish I could say that was the first and last time my husband rolled his eyes at me.

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Yes, Carl looks great with the veil on! Love those old time photo's.

Robbie Iobst said...

You are cute! Then and now!