Friday, April 11, 2008

More Launch Party Photos

Here are some more photos of my launch party.

A poster of the book cover greeted guests.


Eric & Beth Jusino (my agent from Alive Communications), Auna Louisa Jornayvaz (Junior Editor, Denver Magazine) and me.







Heather and Michele.










My darling daughters.











A view of Denver at night.
















This is a photo of me autographing a copy for the editor and publisher of Buzz in the 'burbs Magazine. In the photo are Lisa Brady and Cheryl Perri. The party was on two levels, this is the one below the observation deck. The gold glow behind Cheryl is the lighted clock face. Isn't that cool?

I was happy to see my friends from work show up. This photo makes me laugh because I was telling my boss that I nearly poured a glass of wine on her head and also because she has three hands in the photo.


My agent extraordinaire, Beth Jusino, with me and Carl.










Alice, Tiff, me, Jan, Heather, Stacy.














Me, Beth, Eric, Sharen, Jan.

Jerry & Paula.









Kim, me and Keri share a laugh with my dear father-in-law.












More people I love.

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

great photos!

Megan DiMaria said...

Thanks, Kay. It was a wonderful evening.

~Megan