Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Riiight there!

See where I'm pointing? Right up there after the pink book and before the blue one. Right between Vanessa Del Fabbro and Susan Downs & Susan May Warren.

That's where Searching for Spice will sit.


:)


That photo was taken on Monday night at the monthly HIS Writers meeting. That's the Denver branch of ACFW. Paula Moldenhauer was addressing the group as part of a round table discussion about preparing for conferences. Photos are courtesy of Pauline Fortuna of Fat Tuna Photography. She was on hand to take some head shots for writers who needed to update their author photos.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Oh sure. Catch me with my mouth open. LOL

Paula said...

Not that catching me talking is hard to do. ;O)

SO excited about your book release!!

Robbie Iobst said...

Megan, I am on page eight-something and I LOVE IT! Searching for Spice so far, is great. Very funny. In fact, and this is high praise, I stopped the other night to tell my husband what I was laughing at and HE started chuckling.
A good sign.....

Robbie Iobst said...

I meant eighty-something. By the way, that His Writers meeting was very informative - if Kathy, Paula, Donna or Margie - the panel leaders read this, THANK YOU!!! In the picture, you can only see my head. I needed to wash my hair. :0)

Jan Parrish said...

Yeah! I hope it's to high up for people to reach! Only 18 more days until it'll be on the shelf!

D. Gudger said...

Guess whose book is being reviewed on Titletrakk today???

(At least I'm hidden in the picture - my image tends to shatter lenses, and besides, I don't want the world to know I pick my nose in public)