Friday, March 07, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise


It’s always a pleasant surprise to bump into a friend in an unexpected place. That happened to me when I was in my local library.

I was breezing through the building and stopped-up short when I saw Pink, a book written by my friend Marilynn Griffith.

The library has a display about fashion and beauty, and there was Marilynn’s book! It tickled me so much, I had to take a photo.


I highly recommend Marilynn's books. They're wonderful. Pink is one of the books in her Shades of Style series about high fashion and romance in NYC. This series is great if you want to stick with some new favorite characters for a while. Each of the books (there's four of them) focuses on one of the four friends represented in the series.

1 comment:

upwords said...

Megan,

Thanks so much for taking the picture and for letting me know. Looks like you've got a great library. Can't wait to see a picture of Searching for Spice on display. :)