Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wasting time…

My name … Megan
My childhood ambition … to work for a magazine in Manhattan
My fondest memory … the smile on my husband’s face when we were pronounced husband and wife.
My soundtrack … music from the 70s
My retreat … my backyard patio
My wildest dream … to be a published author
My biggest challenge … overcoming procrastination
My alarm clock … my Jack Russell Terrier Belle
My perfect day … any day spent with my family
My first job … stuffing envelopes for the Commissioner of Jurors in Rensselaer County, NY
My indulgence … sitting under a palapa on a tropical beach reading a great book
My last purchase … ummm, I’m sure it was a book :)
My favorite book … Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ by Jeanne Guyon because it made me want to drop everything and pray and read my Bible.
My inspiration … people who just keep plugging along—with a smile on their face
My life … filled with love and optimism
My card … sorry, not AMEX

8 comments:

Camy Tang said...

LOL on your alarm clock. I'm posting Sunday Prayer in a few minutes. Come over to my blog and update your prayer requests.

Camy

Paula said...

My husband is my alarm. The only problem is that he often feels sorry for me and thinks I need sleep and doesn't wake me up. LOL I can almost always sleep an hour or two beyond what I really should! I'm so NOT a morning person.

Hey, it was fun learning more about you from this blog. When are we getting together again anyway?

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

I enjoyed your interview with Marilyn so much, and now I've had a good time reading your last two posts. You are an excellent writer, you know.

Your crit partner,

Marion

Heather Diane Tipton said...

hey no fair! you and Paula get to spend time with each other! I'm so jealous!!!

Kimber said...

oooo...what a fun way to get to know things about you...mind if I copy your idea??...I would love to waste time too...LOL

Megan DiMaria said...

Camy, thanks for the prayers. I ALWAYS need them. Paula, you sweet girl. I can't wait to see you again. Marion, what would I do without you? :) Heather you're welcome at my house anytime. Kimber, join me in wasting time. You know some people consider procrastination an art form. LOL.

Paula said...

Megan,
Thanks for coming to GraceReign. I was beginning to wonder why you were visting all our friends and not me, LOL.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL Megan... it's soooo a bad thing to tell me that... You never know, I could show up on your doorstep one day. LOL