Tuesday, April 07, 2015

I'm ba-a-a-ck!

I took a hiatus during Lent to let all the "noise" in my life fade to the background. It was a delightful break, but I'm glad to be back. 

I hope you enjoyed the end of winter and the beginning of spring. It's been lovely here in Colorado. I can't recall when spring entered so gently and brought so many warm days. 

I feel recharged from my break and have lots of plans and ideas moving forward into 2015. I've got a better writing schedule to (finally) finish my novel, I'm starting to fiddle with a screenplay, and I'm resurrecting my speaking career. 

I hope you're feeling bold and optimistic about the rest of 2015 as well. 

Also, please check out this month's Industry News over at the Novel Rocket blog. It's an article I write and publish the 1st Tuesday of each month. I include hard news and some interesting (for writers!) tidbits. Here's the link.

This flower photo is one of my favorite. It's a hollyhock in my back yard. It's not blooming yet, this is an old photo, but it gives me a sense of peace. It's doing just what it was created to do--look beautiful. 



No comments: