Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Celebrating with my friend!

It's a happy day for my friend Beth Vogt. Her sophomore novel, Catch a Falling Star, releases today!


I was honored to read Catch a Falling Star and offer my endorsement. (Yes, it's so cool that you can open my friend's book and see my review!) I love Beth's writing style!

Here's what I had to say about this delightful novel:
 "Catch a Falling Star, Beth Vogt's sophomore novel, delights with an intriguing cast of characters, a page-turning plot, unexpected twists, and sharp writing. I loved this tender story framed in second chances and heartfelt dreams that proves fairy-tale lives come in all shapes and sizes." 

I'm so happy for Beth. She's a generous woman and a fine writer. Treat yourself, and buy this book today.

I'm happy to spread the good news about my friends' books. It makes me think of Romans 12:15 because I'm that kind of gal.

"Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep."

No comments: