Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodbye Dear Friend

My sweet friend Sharen Watson is moving back home to Texas. Today. I'll miss her terribly. 

I met Sharen in 2005 when she moved to Colorado, and we promptly became very good friends. Through a God-cident Sharen started a local chapter of WFTJ (Words For The Journey Christian Writers Guild). She appointed me assistant director. The past three years have been a blessing to me and many other writers in the metro-Denver area.

She said goodbye to Words For the Journey Christian Writers Guild Rocky Mountain Region on Tuesday night.

Here's a photo of Jan and Sharen.
There was a hug line.
For more information on WFTJ visit the new blog that Sharen created.

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

I'm sorry I missed it. But I'll see her on a visit some day.

Jan Parrish said...

Very sad. We'll miss her loads.