Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Prayer, faith, and hope!

Yesterday I had the honor to sit with and pray for a dear woman who is facing surgery for cancer for the third time in four years. Tough stuff. Learn about it here in Michele's words. 
The quote, "Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One who is leading," perfectly sums up my friend. Michele Cushatt is a gracious, Godly woman full of faith. That was never more evident than yesterday when she talked about the overwhelming peace that is embracing and carrying her as she faces 10 hours of surgery and months of recovery.  

I was one of several woman who met to laugh and pray and love on Michele. Isn't it funny that when you extend yourself to minister to another person you're the one who is blessed? I was blessed tremendously to offer my friendship, prayers and support to Michele, and I was also blessed to be among such mighty women of God. Powerful, loving prayers were voiced yesterday.

Please, join the many others who are praying for for Michele and her family as they face this challenge. They're facing a long, hard road.

No comments: