Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Soul Saver by Dineen Miller


I have to tell you about a good book I just finished reading. It’s The Soul Saver by Dineen Miller. It’s a story about faith and hope woven with suspense and spiritual warfare. Yes, it’s very good!

Lexi Baltimore has an unusual ministry. She sculpts the face of strangers God will lead her to so she can minister to them. Such an intriguing idea! Lexi's ministry connects her with a local pastor, which opens up a can of worms because she begins to compare her unbelieving husband to the pastor. One thing leads to another, and accusations and rumors swirl her life into a dark place.

Dineen writes beautifully. So well in fact that I spent time away from writing my story to read hers. Lexi was a warm and relatable character, and I loved the time spent with her. 

Do yourself a favor, put The Soul Saver on your to-be-read list.

No comments: