Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another good book: Wish You Were Here

In the past year I've become acquainted with another local author, Beth Vogt. I'm delighted that my occupation has allowed me to meet so many interesting and talented people. Beth's a down-to-earth, fun lady, and I'm honored she's my friend.

Her debut novel, Wish You Were Here, releases May 1st. An especially fun part of the novel for me was that it was set in Colorado, in places I'm familiar with.

I read the book and was delighted to offer my endorsement:

One kiss can change everything! Wish You Were Here takes the reader on an emotional journey with Allison Denman as she struggles to find her place in this world. Allison comes to grips with the truth that playing it safe is not the same as living to the fullest—a good lesson for all of us. Beautifully written, Wish You Were Here is a lovely debut novel by Beth K. Vogt that illustrates the plans we make may not be God’s choice for us. A fun and satisfying read!

You can pre-order it on Amazon now! And you can learn more about Beth at her website.

2 comments:

Beth K. Vogt said...

Oh, Megan,
Thank you so much for sharing about Wish You Were Here!
Your endorsement means a lot to me, as I admire you as a writer -- and I enjoy our friendship too!

Megan DiMaria said...

I hope you sell lots of books, Beth!!