Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Colorado Christian Writers Conference

I arrived in Estes Park yesterday for the CCWC. It was hard to believe the calendar said May 11th while driving through so much snowfall.


Last year I went to CCWC for one day and wore short sleeves. My friends and I were sitting on a deck and scootching into the shade. I think I even got a bit of sunburn. What a difference between this year and last.

I'm so excited for all that I'll learn this week and the friendships I'll make. I'll update Twitter and FB as I can.

Also, we have a winner! Congratulations to JoAnn Bennett who won a personalized copy of Candace Calvert's Disaster Status.

3 comments:

Bonnie Doran said...

Hi Megan,

Odd, isn't it? Short sleeves one year, snow the next, and sometimes everything the same year.

See you up there. Pray for a safe trip.

Robbie Iobst said...

You'll learn, yes, but you will also teach! Can't wait to hear how your class goes! :0)

Courtney Walsh said...

I so wish I was at that conference... maybe because it's so beautiful there!! Maybe because I'm sure it's inspiring! Hope you had a wonderful time! :)