There are probably about a million other things I should be doing now (maybe not a million, but I can think of three other more worthwhile pursuits), but I was cruising through some blogs, and my friend Kay had this list on her's. It interested me, but then, Kay's pretty interesting. :)
65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked:
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Hmm. Do I have a hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Oh, yes!
4. Do you plan outfits? Most of the time.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Hopeful.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? My dog’s toy.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember, but it’s too sad to share.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes.
9. What are you craving right now? Prayer, there’s never enough.
10. Do you floss? Ah, yes.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Red in salads.
12. Are you emotional? You better believe it.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I’m a licker.
15. Do you like your hair? Yes.
16. Do you like yourself? Yes, I do, actually.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure.
18. What are you listening to right now? Pandora and my dog squeaking a toy.
20. Would you go skydiving? No.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. Sometimes I splurge and put it on rye toast.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Perhaps. Depends on the definition.
23. Do you rent movies often? Yes, I love Netflix.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My grandmother’s antique crystal.
25. How many countries have you visited? About seven.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Naaah.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? Doesn’t matter. Eggs are eggs.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chap stick? No.
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband.
34. Are you too forgiving? No. My heart's been bruised too badly to not be careful with it.
35. Ever been in love? Absolutely.
36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? That would be my husband, and he’s doing yard
work with me. He just doesn’t know it yet.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Oh yes. Aunt Beatrice makes the best!
38. Last time you cried? Not too long ago.
39. What was the last question you asked? Why is the patio light on?
40. Favorite time of the year? Summer. The colors, the fragrance, the starry nights.
41. Last TV show you watched? “Lie to Me” on Hulu.
42. Are you sarcastic? On occasion. But not if it will be hurtful.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? No, thank goodness.
45. Favorite color? Changes.
46. Ever slapped someone? Can’t recall.
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Probably a Christmas CD.
49. Do looks matter? No, appearance matters.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I try to be forgiving, but forgetting is the hard part.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not on purpose.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, even when it hurts.
55. Do you have good vision? It’s okay.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone. I avoid mean people.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible. Hate talking on the phone. It’s a
tool used for a specific purpose.
58. Do you text a lot? No, not much.
59. What are you wearing? Sweat pants, T-shirt. (My home attire.)
60. What is your favorite animal? Dogs
61. Where was your default picture taken at? What??
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Eyedrops.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so.
The photos were taken a week and a half ago when I drove up to Estes Park to spend time at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference for the day. Beautiful, isn't it?