My friend Jan has one of the most playful personalities ever. She’s a delight to spend time with. Today she tagged me to play along with her. And if I don’t, she’ll boycott my blog.
The game is to finish this sentence, “You know you’re a bona fide writer when you . . .”
- Try to put into words a beautiful or frightening or interesting scene that you see.
- Suffer intense guilt when you don’t write every day.
- Nod your head as if you’re actually listening, but instead you’re plotting.
- Meet regularly with other writers.
- Cry when you have to hurt your characters.
There, Jan. Will you still be my friend?
Oh, by the way, stop by and visit Jan’s blog Bold & Free. It’s a wonderful sample of what life is like when you allow yourself to step into the life our Heavenly Father has created for us and walk in faith, boldly and with purpose.