My friend Kay at Loop de Loops in La La Land tagged me with the meme. It was fun to play along.
The rules are:
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
6) Tag 3 other bloggers to complete
Here are three events that happened on my birthday, March 22nd:
1630 - Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
1963 - Please Please Me, the first Beatles album, is released in the UK.
1997 - The comet Hale-Bopp has its closest approach to earth.
Two birthdays and one death:
1503 - Antonio Francesco Grazzini, Italian writer (d. 1583)
1908 - Louis L'Amour, American author (d. 1988)
1685 - Emperor Go-Sai of Japan (b. 1638)
One holiday or observance:
World Water Day.
I tag Heather, Marion and Paula.