Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Holidays are Upon Us

Yes, believe it or not, the holidays are coming. Christmas commercials are on TV, and that joyous season is in full swing in just about every retail store around.

I love Christmas and all that it means. Our Savior has come! Peace (in hearts) on Earth! Sharing love with those most dear to us!

This year I'm thrilled to be able to participate in a countdown to Christmas on the Christian Bookworm Reviews site. Each day a different author will share a special Christmas memory or a Christmas excerpt from their book.

If you stop by Christian Bookworm Reviews site and leave a comment, you'll be eligible to win free books.

Here's a rundown of participating authors:
Day 1 – Cara Putnam
Day 2 – Lena Dooley
Day 3 – Susan Page Davis
Day 4 – Darlene Franklin
Day 5 – Tamela Hancock Murray
Day 6 – Megan DiMaria
Day 7 – Robyn Bayne
Day 8 – Rhonda (rcwriter)
Day 9 – Michelle Sutton
Day 10 – Marilynn Griffith
Day 11 – Vickie McDonough
Day 12 – Lynette Sowell
Day 13 – Robert Elmer
Day 14 – Joan Hochstetter
Day 15 – Linda Hargrove
Day 16 – Linore Rose Burkard
Day 17 – Missy Tippens
Day 18 – Tiffany Amber Miller
Day 19 – Dee Stewart
Day 20 – Sharon Ewell Foster
Day 21 – Robin Jones Gunn
Day 22 – Lauraine Snelling
Day 23 – Marcia Ramsland
Day 24 – Irene Brand

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Looks interesting. I'll be sure to read yours!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Megan
I could have written your post! I love Christmas too, and the season is the highlight of my year. Thanks for posting the whole list of authors. I'm going to cut and paste to my own blog and link back to yours.
Blessings!

Linore

Jan Parrish said...

Sounds great. :)

Robbie Iobst said...

What a fun idea. I went to the site and watched the Field of Blood trailer. Creepy and intriguing! I will read the Christmas stories, especially December 6ths!