Thursday, September 29, 2011

Be Faithful!

The following post is a repeat from August of 2008.

Again I'm striving for publication with a manuscript currently on the market and I'm writing another novel. Despite the nagging fears that nip at the heels of all authors, I'm going to remain faithful.

1 Corinthians 4:2
Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.


I'm very mindful of the blessings the Lord has given me, among them the talent He's given me for writing. I still don't know where God and I are heading in this writing gig, but I'm impressed upon during my prayer times again and again to be faithful. All along I've said it's not my thing, it's God's.

How about you? Do you strive to be faithful in whatever He's given you? What gifts do you cherish? Please share -- I think it's a pity that so many people hide their gifts. That wasn't the reason the Giver gave it to you, you know.

BTW, the above photo is the view from my hammock. I like to pray there.



Here's another view from the hammock.

Psalm 139:14
Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.


1 comment:

Alexander said...

Interesting post!! I really like this site, and hope you will write more.