Thursday, October 25, 2007

RIGHT BRAIN/LEFT BRAIN




I always knew I was in my right mind. This test proves it.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html

Check it out. Is the lady dancing clockwise or counterclockwise for you? Warning: image is silhouette of nude woman.


LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS:

uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS:

uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

3 comments:

Heather said...

It kept going back and forth. I would see it clockwise. Blink. Now she's counter. Look at the bird out my window. Hey, she's clockwise again.

Kay said...

Yes, she goes back and forth for me. I control her with my will.

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

I really hate to be different, but she only dances clockwise for me. I can't even MAKE her go the other way. Duh!

Marion